To keep the prices as low as possible we currently only accept Bitcoin and other Crypto currency payments.
HOW TO BUY WITH BITCOIN
Bitcoin is an internet virtual currency. Using Bitcoin is simple, and thousands of merchants online is using it.
Obtaining Bitcoin involves converting your local currency into Bitcoin. You can do this through credit card, bank account deposit, bank account wire, PayPal, Western Union, cash from a Bitcoin ATM or with cash from other people in your city.
How to Pay with Bitcoin
- Open a Bitcoin Wallet
- To start using Bitcoins as a payment method, you will first need to have a Bitcoin wallet. With a Bitcoin wallet, you can receive Bitcoin, store Bitcoin, pay for an invoice with Bitcoin, and send Bitcoin to others.
When creating your wallet, you can choose from a:
- Desktop Wallet
- Mobile Wallet
CHOOSE BITCOIN WALLET – https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
- GET SOME BITCOIN
Once you have your wallet all set up, you will need to have some Bitcoins in it.
The most known worldwide sites to purchase bitcoin are:
Buy bitcoin with your Credit Card or through your Bank Account
A Website exchange similar to CoinBase
Find someone locally to buy Bitcoins with cash or pay someone on the internet
- Bitcoin ATM Locator
See if a Bitcoin ATM exists in your area and buy instantly with cash
- Buy Bitcoin World Wide
Select your country and a payment method to obtain the easiest ways to obtain Bitcoin
- BUY WITH BITCOIN
Now that you have some Bitcoins in your wallet, you are ready to spend them!
- Select a product you would like to buy, enter your shipping details and click ‘Complete Order‘ when checking out. This will redirect you to the page to pay using bitcoin.
- If you have a wallet installed on your phone, you can simply use it to scan the QR code and send the Bitcoins.
- If you are using a desktop wallet, click on the button ‘Pay using Bitcoin Client’. This will open your wallet and create a payment. Check the payment details and confirm it.
- OR if you wish to use a web wallet to pay with, you can initiate a Manual Payment:
- Copy the Bitcoin address shown in the payment window
- Paste this address in the ‘send to’ field in your wallet
- Copy the Bitcoin amount from the payment window
- Paste into the amount field in your wallet.
- Send the payment
- What to expect: once your payment has been transmitted to the Bitcoin network, the payment window will update to ‘Paid’and you will be redirected back to www.swisschems.com.
- What to do: Always send the exact Bitcoin amount as shown on the payment window – your wallet may use different exchange rates than and can translate into a different fiat currency amount.
- What not to do: Never make a payment from an exchange/trading account processed as a withdrawal—doing this may result in the payment expiring.
- The Bitcoin payment is valid for only 15 minutes.This is due to the exchange rate between Bitcoin and whichever fiat currency the product is valued in. If the Bitcoin transaction is not confirmed within this time frame, the payment will still go through but will appear on our dashboard as expired.
- As a customer, you will always be able to see the payment status and whether it has been successfully processed or not.
- If you happen to have any questions related to the product, delivery, etc. after making a payment, please contact us at [email protected]
Buy Bitcoins with Giftcards
You can buy bitcoins with the gift card that most brands, online stores and shopping centers offer.
This guide will present every step you need to follow to successfully exchange your gift card balance for bitcoins.
Paxful is the best place to purchase bitcoin with your gift card:
- First you need to sign up on Paxful, which will only take a few minutes.
- Then you need to get your gift card and purchase receipt, since sellers tend to ask for a picture.
- Use the search engine and select the buy bitcoins option.
- In the last box search and select “Amazon Gift Card” or any option that interests you.
- Click on the search button and you’ll find a list with all the sellers who are willing to accept your gift card in exchange for bitcoins.
- Make sure to check the seller’s exchange rate and their reputation.
- Once you’ve chosen the right seller, the transaction will only take a few minutes.
Buy Bitcoins with Credit Cards
- Coinbase- charges a flat 3.99% fee on all purchases via credit or debit card, which is among the lowest for European and US customers.
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card on Coinbase:
- Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
- Connect credit card. Add your credit card to your Coinbase profile
- Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
- Buy bitcoins!Buy bitcoins using your credit card.
- Coinmama is a bitcoin broker that specializes in letting you purchase bitcoin with a debit or credit card.
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card on Coinmama:
- Open an Account on CoinMama/ Login to Your Account
- Verify your Identity – Enter all of your personal details in the fields above and save them.
- Upload and Verify your ID
- Select Payment Method – You can use credit/debit card or SEPA (Europe only).
- Select Amount of Bitcoins to Buy – You can also buy other coins.
- Enter your Bitcoin Wallet Address – The bitcoins will be sent here once your payment has been completed.
- Enter Card Info – Enter your credit or debit card information.
- Bitpanda is a Bitcoin broker located in Austria. You can purchase coins with a credit/debit card for 3-4% fees. Only residents of Europe can use Bitpanda
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card on BitPanda:
- Open an account with BitPanda and log in – Click buy on the top menu bar, “Visa/Mastercard” since you want to buy with your credit or debit card. Also, enter the amount of euro you want to spend or amount of BTC you want to buy.
- Confirm that you want to buy with credit/debit. (Note that only 3d-Secure Mastercard and verified by Visa cards are allowed. If you don’t have one of these tryCoinMama or Coinbase).
- Now you need to confirm that the amount you entered before is indeed the amount you want to buy. Also, you confirm that you agree to BitPanda’s exchange rate. In the “the Current Price” field you can also see the exchange rate you are getting. Note: You only have 60 seconds to lock in your exchange rate and confirm.
- Verify via SMS or Phone Call
- Enter the code you received via SMS or Phone Call
- Once verified, you can now click “Click here to start the payment process”. Make sure you note the 10 minute time–you have this amount of time to complete your order.
- Once all done, you can check your “History” tab to view the trade details. You should withdraw the bitcoins you bought to your wallet.
- Buy Bitcoins with Paxful
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card on Paxful:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Buy Bitcoin
- Enter the amount, select the currency and payment method (Credit/Debit Card or Gift Cards) on the dropdown.
- Click on Search or Give me the Best (depends on your preference)
- Checkout the offers on the next page and their requirements (if there’s any)
- Once you’ve selected an offer, click on “Buy” and enter the required information on the next page and follow the instructions on the page.
If you still have a problem ask us in a live chat (in bottom right corner) or email as at: [email protected]
Want to get up to 33% discount using Bitcoin on Amazon.com? Click here to learn more