HGH – Human Growth Hormone (price is per kit/10vials)
209.00$ If paid in BTC 167.20$
HGH – Human Growth Hormone
10 IU per vial,10 vials per 1 kit,1kit=100 IU
Availability: In stock
USA & CA : $50 (3-5 business days)
International : $50 (7-14 business days)
Enjoy this rate for up to 10kits!
Minimum Order: 1kit (10 vials) / price is per kit
Product Usage: THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED AS A RESEARCH CHEMICAL ONLY.
This designation allows the use of research chemicals strictly for in vitro testing and laboratory experimentation only.
All product information available on this website is for educational purposes only.
Bodily introduction of any kind into humans or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
This product should only be handled by licensed, qualified professionals.
This product is not a drug, food, or cosmetic and may not be misbranded, misused or mislabeled as a drug, food or cosmetic.
What is HGH
Also known as human growth hormone [hGH or HGH] in its human form, is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development. It is a type of mitogen which is specific only to certain kinds of cells. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored and secreted by somatotropic cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland.
HGH is a stress hormone that stimulates production of IGF-1 and raises the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids.
Effects of HGH on the tissues of the body can generally be described as anabolic (building up). Like most other protein hormones, GH acts by interacting with a specific receptor on the surface of cells.
Increased height during childhood is the most widely known effect of GH. Height appears to be stimulated by at least two mechanisms:
- Because polypeptide hormones are not fat-soluble, they cannot penetrate cell membranes. Thus, GH exerts some of its effects by binding to receptors on target cells, where it activates the MAPK/ERK pathway. Through this mechanism GH directly stimulates division and multiplication of chondrocytes of cartilage.
- HGH also stimulates, through theJAK-STAT signaling pathway, the production of insulin-like growth factor 1(IGF-1, formerly known as somatomedin C), a hormone homologous to proinsulin. The liver is a major target organ of GH for this process and is the principal site of IGF-1 production. IGF-1 has growth-stimulating effects on a wide variety of tissues. Additional IGF-1 is generated within target tissues, making it what appears to be both an endocrine and an autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 also has stimulatory effects on osteoblastand chondrocyte activity to promote bone growth.
In addition to increasing height in children and adolescents, HGH has many other effects on the body:
- Increasescalcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone
- Increasesmuscle mass through sarcomere hypertrophy
- Increasesprotein synthesis
- Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding thebrain
- Plays a role inhomeostasis
- Reducesliver uptake of glucose
- Promotesgluconeogenesis in the liver
- Contributes to the maintenance and function ofpancreatic islets
- Stimulates theimmune system
- Increases deiodination of T4 to T3
The most common disease of HGH excess is a pituitary tumor composed of somatotroph cells of the anterior pituitary. These somatotroph adenomas are benign and grow slowly, gradually producing more and more GH. For years, the principal clinical problems are those of HGH excess. Eventually, the adenoma may become large enough to cause headaches, impair vision by pressure on the optic nerves, or cause deficiency of other pituitary hormones by displacement.
Prolonged HGH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes, resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits, referred to as acromegaly. Accompanying problems can include sweating, pressure on nerves (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome), muscle weakness, excess sex hormone-binding globulin(SHBG), insulin resistance or even a rare form of type 2 diabetes, and reduced sexual function.
GH-secreting tumors are typically recognized in the fifth decade of life. It is extremely rare for such a tumor to occur in childhood, but, when it does, the excessive GH can cause excessive growth, traditionally referred to as pituitary gigantism.
Surgical removal is the usual treatment for GH-producing tumors. In some circumstances, focused radiation or a GH antagonist such as pegvisomant may be employed to shrink the tumor or block function. Other drugs like octreotide (somatostatin agonist) and bromocriptine (dopamine agonist) can be used to block GH secretion because both somatostatin and dopamine negatively inhibit GHRH-mediated GH release from the anterior pituitary
The effects of HGH deficiency vary depending on the age at which they occur. Alterations in somatomedin can result in growth hormone deficiency with two known mechanisms; failure of tissues to respond to somatomedin, or failure of the liver to produce somatomedin.
Major manifestations of peptide 191 deficiency in children are growth failure, the development of a short stature, and delayed sexual maturity.
In adults, somatomedin alteration contributes to increased osteoclast activity, resulting in weaker bones that are more prone to pathologic fracture and osteoporosis.
However, deficiency is rare in adults, with the most common cause being a pituitary adenoma.
Other adult causes include a continuation of a childhood problem, other structural lesions or trauma, and very rarely idiopathic GHD.
Injection-site reaction is common. More rarely, patients can experience joint swelling, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and an increased risk of diabetes. In some cases, the patient can produce an immune response against Growth Hormone. HGH may also be a risk factor for Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
We are negotiating and buying in bulk from top peptide and research chemical manufacturers from around the world to bring the end researcher wholesale discounted prices of the highest quality research chemicals.