TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) 10mg (price is per kit/10vials), 100mg
$581.39 If paid in BTC $465.11
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) 10mg has to reconstituted with Bacteriostatic water (BAC).
You can buy the TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) 2mg here
10mg per vial, 10 vials per 1kit
Total amount of active ingredient: 100mg Kit
Availability: In stock
Top Color: Black/Orange/Red
Shelf Life: 36 months
USA & CA : $39 (3-5 business days)
International : $45 (7-14 business days)
Enjoy these shipping rates for up to 10kits!
If your shipment was seized (International Orders), we will provide a 50% discount applicable on your next purchase. Please contact us for more information.
Minimum Order: 1kit (10 vials) / price is per kit
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4)
TB-500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta-4. This potent peptide is a member of a ubiquitous family of 16 related molecules with high conservation of sequence and localization in most tissues and circulating cells in the body. TB-500 not only binds to actin but also blocks actin polymerization and is the actin-sequestering molecule in eukaryotic cells.
TB-500 was identified as a gene that was up-regulated four-to-six fold during early blood vessel formation and found to promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels. This peptide is present in wound fluid and when administered subcutaneously, it promotes wound healing, muscle building, and speeds up recovery time of muscles fibers and their cells.
An extra key factor of TB-500 is that it advances cell movement through a particular communication with actin in the cell cytoskeleton. It has been exhibited that a central small amino acid long-actin restricting space has both blood cell reproduction and wound healing characteristics. These qualities are revealed by quickening the relocation of endothelial cells and keratinocytes. It also additionally expands the creation of extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes.
Investigations demonstrate that TB-500 is a potent, naturally occurring wound repair factor with anti-inflammatory properties. Tß4 is different from other repair factors, such as growth factors, in that it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight meaning it can travel relatively long distances through tissues. One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein, Actin, a vital component of cell structure and movement. Of the thousands of proteins present in cells, actin represents up to 10% of the total proteins which therefore plays a major role in the genetic makeup of the cell.
Molecular formula: C212H350N56O78S
Molar Mass: 4963.4408
CAS number: 77591-33-4
PubChem: CID 16132341
Synonyms: Thymosin Beta 4
Effects of TB-500 Demonstrated In Recent Studies
Recent laboratory research and clinical studies conducted using TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) have shown that it may promote the following:
• Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
• Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
• Keratinocyte migration
• Collagen deposition
• Decreases inflammation of tissue in joints
• Increase muscle development with huge increases in endurance and strength noted
• Relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
• Increase the exchange of substance between cells
• Encourage tissue repair
• Stretches connective tissue and helps maintain flexibility
• Prevents the developments of bonds and sinewy groups in muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
Steps for Mixing TB-500:
- Take the lids off both your bacteriostatic water and TB-500 containers.
- Rub the alcohol swab along with the rubber stopper on the TB-500 container, and the top of the bacteriostatic water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with bacteriostatic water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the bottle of TB-500 – being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder. If you do this three times, you will nearly fill the bottle of TB-500.
- Your TB-500 is now reconstituted. Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it.
Do not let your mixed TB-500 sit at room temperature or in the light or it will go bad. To ensure the highest quality, it needs to be kept out of direct light and refrigerated or frozen temperatures.
When drawing TB-500 into syringes for injection, flip around the container gradually and bring the fluid into the syringe easily and gradually. When injecting, do such in a smooth, slow-motion movement. Peptides are fragile and too much mixing and jostling of the container can damage or reduce the effectiveness of your product.
All of our products are laboratory tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Also known as: Fx peptide, thymosin .beta.-4, thymosin beta(4), thymosin beta-4, thymosin beta4, Tyb-4
Peptides are stable at room temperature and can be stored in their initial packaging for several days to weeks. Otherwise, peptides can be stored at 4 °C or below. Peptides should be protected from intense light.