- The only SARMS/Peptide vendor that offers Credit/Debit card payments.
- Offers an additional 30% off on all crypto payments.
- All products are HPLC tested.
- Our SARMS are in tablet form, not liquids.
- We are the only vendor of injectable SARMS.
- We are a leading innovator in the space of research chemicals.
- Domestic USA shipping 1-5 days on all products.
Difference between liquid and tablet SARMS
All SARMS come from raw powders and are then turned into either of these two:
•Tablets (more expensive and difficult to make).
•Mixed with liquids ( cheaper and easier to make).
While liquid SARMS are cheaper and easier to make, they offer several disadvantages.
Disadvantages of liquid SARMS:
-Incorrect dosage. Most of the active ingredients tend to sit at the bottom of the bottle. This problem occurs during the manufacturing process when liquids are put into the bottles and during the actual use of the substance, making it easy to underdose or overdose.
-It’s difficult to use compared to tablets.
-Its potency tends to deteriorate over time.